Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

+10
Raphy_Liang
YOUNGJIN_KIM
Lin_Chen
Jamie_Tang
ChienWei_Lee
Eva_Berends
Sean_Huang
Ian Chen
MH_Huang
chiaying_lin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Empty This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 am

Please introduce yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by chiaying_lin on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

chiaying_lin

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Empty Re: This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 am

Hahhaaa! Sorry for the fooling part. Razz
We think the forum is also a good chance for everyone to know more about our classmates in Marketing Management class. So don’t be shy! Your brief introduction will be even greater with photos!

Thank you for all your cooperation
Very Happy

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Mmgrou10

We are GROUP3 and GROUP4 Very Happy

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Empty Re: This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

Post by MH_Huang Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 am

Nice start. I need to get to know you too (link names with faces).

MH_Huang

注冊日期 : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Chen Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 am

Hi guys! Nice to meet your all on our discussion forum.
I'm Ian Chen (the second person from the right within the photo above), a third grader of information management department, and my personal favorite sport is baseball!!!!(I'm a senior yanks : Twisted Evil : Twisted Evil : Twisted Evil ).

We have been working hard with our topic, and hope you guys enjoy the
on-line discussion with us!!!

lol!
Ian Chen
Ian Chen

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 am

Okay I go first! Very Happy

I'm ChiaYing Lin, or you can just call me Christine. I'm junior now and I major in department of political science, unit of international relations.

It's really great and lucky to be part of this class, i already met some good friends here, Jamie, Eva, Kim..., we even went to sun moon lake with a school tour last weekend! Very Happy

and I really want to know YOU too!!!!!!!

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Dsc06611

left to right: Jamie, Christine, Eva

see? it's not that difficult, right? hahahh
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 am

hahh I'm second then. thanks, Ian Razz rt:

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean_Huang Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 am

I'm Sean Huang from the third group, and I'm a senior in the information management department.

By the way, I haven't got my photo at hand...

Sean_Huang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 pm

I am Eva, part of group 4 together with Christine and Jamie This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_smile I came all the way from Holland to study for one semester at NTU. I am a third year undergraduate student majoring in international business. I'm an exchange student in the department of management, however I also take some courses at the department of political science. I have plenty of hobbies (travelling, tennis, partying, music, art, cooking, photography..) but travelling remains no. 1 This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_biggrin That's why I have been travelling, mostly on my own, through South-East Asia since november 2009, but eventually ended up in Taipei This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_smile

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. 24485_10

Jamie and I This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_smile

Last edited by Eva_Berends on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

注冊日期 : 2010-02-26
年齡 : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:51 pm

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Asec211
Hello~~everybody,
I'm Jerry Lee(my Chinese name is Chien-Wei Lee) from group 1.
My group partner is Raphy Liang.(I will push her to reply this topic.XD)

I'm a 3rd grade student majoring in Electrical Engineering department.
My interests are playing violin and practicing karate.
I was the karate club leader when I was sophomore.
I feel very happy and lucky that I can take this course. This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_biggrin
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25
年齡 : 35
來自 : Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi everyone~ I'm Jamie Tang from group 4 as well. I don't have any pictures with me at the moment but theres plenty of them above as it seems, so its okay! Razz Well, I'm from the US (Arizona specifically) studying abroad here for a semester. My major is accounting and computer information systems. Hmm, I also like a lot of music, played piano and violin, and baking food~ Nice to meet you all, hope we have a nice semester together!

Last edited by Jamie_Tang on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jamie_Tang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lin_Chen Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello everyone! I am Lin Chen from group 8. I am an exchange student from California, but I go to school in Texas. My majors are Business Admin, with a concentration in Marketing, and Chinese language, as well as a Studio Art/Art History minor. My interests/hobbies include traveling, photography, animal activism, food (I am aware that Taiwan is food heaven!), and music. I'm excited for this semester because I am very interested in digital marketing and hope to work in that field after graduation Smile

This is me--I am on the right.

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. 76237270
Lin_Chen
Lin_Chen

注冊日期 : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. E59c9610
left one is Raphy , and I'm Jerry, the right one

haha, we're group 1
but the camera of my notebook is terrible
so trust me,
we're much more handsome than this picture shows.XDDD
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

年齡 : 35
來自 : Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Haha that is a cute picture Smile Well, since you two are so much better looking in person, then I can't wait to see you two to present in class tomorrow! Very Happy More people should introduce yourselves! Lets get to know everyone in the class before tomorrow!!

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Haha yes good idea Jamie. Challenging This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_bounce Only 4.5 more hours to go! Let's use the advantages of a forum to the fullest This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_lol
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

Back to top Go down

Post by YOUNGJIN_KIM Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi guys~` I'm Young-JIn KIM from Korea u guess. Call me just JIN:) My subject is Business & management studies in my home uni. and an exchangestdent at the department of management i reckon. I like watching movies, music,,,,,Love drinking with friends:) Go for a pint oneday with great chat. How to add my foto anyway????

Last edited by YOUNGJIN_KIM on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

YOUNGJIN_KIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm

To add your photo click on the button with the picture and the disc, or just the one with the picture (6th box from the left) above the box where you type in. Then upload the picture, or put in the url and it should come up. Hope that makes sense xD

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 pm

YEAH! Let's use the advantages of a forum to the fullest!!!

actually, i'm kinda starting having fun through this forum!
anyone agree with me??

lol!

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Yes I agree with you Christine, hahaha. Except for the fact that Jamie and I need to cluster all the opinions into a presentation after 12 This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_wink

Last edited by Eva_Berends on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 pm

I agree with you too Razz Haha it is surprisingly fun cheers

edit: right... plus that part Eva xD

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 pm

YEAH! surprisingly fun!!!! lol!
hahahh! yeah, Jiayou! you are going to be going great, my excellent girls Razz
btw, I can also help!!

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm

I also think it is a good way of discussing things in addition to the discussions in class. I think for a lot of people (including myself) it is easier to write proper English than to speak it. I mean, I can perfectly express myself in proper English, but in discussions in class I tend to shut my mouth because I think I can't express my opinion as narrowed down as I want to in English, because I can't come up with the adequate words in a split second. On a forum, you can think about what you are intending to say, which results in better English. At least for me This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Icon_biggrin Sorry, kind of off-topic !
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Ahaha Christine, don't regret saying that! And by the way I didn't say this before, but I absolutely love how you named this thread xD THIS IS SERIOUS!! And yeah Eva, I can semi-understand what you mean too (although I guess I should consider myself lucky I don't have problems speaking english) but still, it is easier just to type out ideas overall, sometimes things just don't quite come out how I want them to when I'm talking xD Any more self-introductions?

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm

HAHAAA! actually, i intended to force people to read the summary first, but i have no idea that people actually did it or not. hahhh Very Happy

and yeah, i 100% agree with you Eva, it takes some courages for me to stand up in class and express my opinion in english as well.
and yeah, you are absolutely lucky Jamie. hah!

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Well.. you two speak as well as I do Very Happy Haha.. ok anyways, MORE INTRODUCTIONS PEOPLE Sad Only like 9 people introduced themselves, and there are like 20 people registered! xD The rest is just me, Christine, and Eva chatting haha xD

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Yess I think it holds for most people with native languages different than English Wink But sometimes in class I hear somebody say EXACTLY the same as I wanted to, but couldn't. And then I'm like: ahhhhhhh This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Kopfschuettel I meant the same and I could have said it exactly like you if you'd gave me 1 more minute. So hurray for the forum!!!
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphy_Liang Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi! I am Lochen Liang. Just call me Raphy, a nickname from Raphael, the angel of wind in Bible : P
I have a pic above that is really bad..........
(you should have given up posting it up, MR. JERRY LEE!!! : P )

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. Dscf6210
Preparing Turkish food in a home party

I am a fourth grade accounting student in NTU.
My hobbies are traveling (the same as girls above : D), music, reading, hanging out with friends, etc........And I have a dream of traveling around middle and south asia.
I am shy in the class and tomorrow there is a presentation...

Nice to meet you guys.

Raphy_Liang

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 pm

nice to meet you too! Raphy Very Happy

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Nice to meet you too! You look so cute in that picture Razz Haha I'm excited to see your presentation tomorrow! ^^

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by MaoHung_Wang Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Ah, think I am to late to post this.
Any way I am the rightest guy in the first picture, nice to meet you all Smile

MaoHung_Wang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 pm

better than never Razz:P
so come on guys!
let us know about you SmileSmile

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum