Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

+10
Raphy_Liang
YOUNGJIN_KIM
Lin_Chen
Jamie_Tang
ChienWei_Lee
Eva_Berends
Sean_Huang
Ian Chen
MH_Huang
chiaying_lin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. - Page 2 Empty This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Please introduce yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by chiaying_lin on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

chiaying_lin

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

Post by camille_girard Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello,

I am Camille. I come from France. Nice to meet you guys. I think that this forum is a good opportunity to foreign people to exchange because it is easier to write in english than talking. Sorry in advance sometimes for my english writting.
camille_girard
camille_girard

注冊日期 : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary.

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Hello nice to meet you too Camille Smile I think most of us are loving the forum now xD Your english is very good, don't apologize! Very Happy

Jamie_Tang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Ho Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello,
I am Frank Ho, I am a third grade accounting student in NTU. I can't speak English as fluently as you guys , and I type in English with a very low speed ^^” But I’ll try my best~ Nice to meet everybody! Smile

Frank_Ho

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Nevermind!!! I think -as I mentioned before in this topic- the forum is a great way to enable people with less confidence concerning their English speaking ability to fully join the discussion! This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. - Page 2 Icon_lol
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

注冊日期 : 2010-02-26
年齡 : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Yes! Take your time and type slowly~ Razz Nobody minds about your english fluency Very Happy we just want to hear all your opinions and get to know you as well! Smile

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin_Lo Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Hello, I am Erin. I am also a third grade student with accounting major. I think this course might be a great challenge for me during this semester, but life is always worth trying, isn't it? Ha ha~ Well, nice to meet you guys, and hope we'll learn a lot and have fun together. ps. sorry that I can't find any photo of myself at this moment This is a really serious question, please read and reply after you finish reading the summary. - Page 2 Icon_tongue

Erin_Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Hello!~ Yay lots of accounting students Very Happy Nice to meet you Erin, and yeah go for it! Although it seems a little difficult, I think its going to be a fun course too!

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 pm

nice to meet you both, Camille and Frank Very Happy

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2